Followers

Monday, April 8, 2013

Welcome to AHCTH

Hey everybody, Josh here, and welcome to my blog! Here you'll find anything from Fantasy short stories, to small poetic excerpts from books that I find interesting! Now about me; I'm an aspiring writer who hopes one day to publish their very own Fiction novel! (Far stretch, I know, but you have to start somewhere, right?) So please, if you do like my writing, drop a comment, subscribe, and share my work with your friends! Everyone starts out small, and all I need is a little help from you. Thanks a ton!

~Josh

2 comments:

  1. Hello Josh,

    I have a few suggestions for you! I really like your blog, it's nice. However you should add bloglovin' or google followers besides email subscription. Also whenever you can, personalize your theme and tabs at the top to different pages.

    Overall to matain a blog it takes commitment so keep posting high quality material and keep promoting yourself (got here through goodreads).

    -Andrea
    http://theintrepidbookmoth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea! I really appreciate the feedback! I'll check out your blog too.
      Happy Blogging! :)

      Delete